Friday, December 19, 2014

not a fan of random pics


I was in such a good mood this morning. Really, I was. I was singing and joking.

We had an offsite lunch for the entire office. It was fun.

We had a great time.


I was having a great time.

And then my boss snapped this pic and sent it out to all my techs....


...and, for some reason, it just really really bummed me out.

Like I'm seriously depressed right now.

No wonder no one loves me. I'm a hideous, red-nosed, fat-thighed cow. And even though I know it isn't true, even though I know I'm being melodramatic and silly....that's all I can see and it makes me sad.

I guess I don't like me very much.

Poor crooked-faced, tired-eyed me.

Derek has started pulling my hair out of its ponytail every time he sees me, fluffing my hair out, and telling me that he's making me pretty. Maybe he has a point. Maybe I need to abandon the ponytails again.

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment